Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Kinky Year In Review


Well my Kinky Divas...another year has come and gone! 2011 was a great year for my Natural Hair Journey. I've tried new hair styles, color, and products. I also made my first YouTube video about my natural hair journey, started a Facebook Natural Hair group and a blog called Kinky Confessions!

Below are pics of hair styles a rocked in 2011. Enjoy!!!

















































<------------------------------>
12/31/11: Today I'm rocking my "Go-To" style...The Puff! I tried something different this time while styling my puff. Video tutorial coming soon....I Promise This Time...LOL!


I'm excited to see what 2012 has in store for me and my Kinks!

 Happy New Year!!!!
Pretty Kinky Diva
                         "Kinky Confessions"

~Keep It Kinky~

No comments:

Post a Comment