Sunday, January 8, 2012

Mini Twist Trial Run

I tried Mini Twist on my hair this past week. I couldn't make them as small as I would had liked bc....well...I'm a very inpatient person..LOL!

By Friday, I unraveled all my twist with the exception of the ones that I have pulled away from my face. This actually gave me a good twist-out look!

Would I do this again...maybe! And next time I might do them even smaller!

Products Used:
For the Mini Twist: I used Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue and Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme (aka: My Crack)
To care for the Mini Twist: At night I slept in a satin bonnet. In the morning, I used a spray bottle filled with water and Castor Oil. I would lightly spray my twist. This kept my hair looking fresh and popped out my coily ends! Then I would rub a little bit of Baby Buttercreme to help seal in the moisture from my water mixture.

Enjoy the pics!




3 comments:

  1. Very cute. I'm like you. I want to try them but VERY impatient. Maybe this weekend I'll play around with them. :) Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute on you! I've been doing Miona's hair this way for a while and she really likes it. I think I want to try the bigger ones on her now though. We'll see...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cute!!! I did mini braids (1/2 a pencil's width) a couple of days ago, it also too me 4 hours :D I especially loooove the later braid out!

    ReplyDelete