Friday, December 2, 2011

Revitalizing a Days Old Twist Out: Part II - Curly Meringue Edition

So as you all know, I'm on a Miss Jessie "high" right now!

Last Saturday, I did a two strand twist with the Curly Meringue. I then unraveled the twist on Monday to wear a twist out.

The Curly Meringue was fantastic on my hair. With the help of the Baby Buttercreme for moisture, my curl pattern lasted all week!

The pics below are different ways I wore my hair throughout the week.

S/N: I jazzed up my hair a bit by flat two strand twisting the other side of my hair, (to match the left that was already twisted from the start). I didn't have to re-wet it at all. My hair was uber soft, so I used my fingers to part my hair.

Overnight Care
Everynight I would re-twist my hair in chunkier twist with the Baby Buttercreme. And then sleep with a satin bonnet.







No comments:

Post a Comment