Monday, December 26, 2011

Tis The Season To Be Kinky!!!!!!

Please forgive me...Its been awhile since I've taken the time out to post something. With work, family, moving, and the holidays, I've been REAL lazy with my hair. I thought by wearing my hair in a two-strand twist out, I would be saving me some time. But I found myself not wanting to re-twist it at night. So I went back to my "Go To" style....the puff!
Here are a few pics of how I've been rocking my kinks for the past few weeks. Below each pic will be a description on how I got these (easy) styles.

Enjoy!


Chunky Two-Strand Twist Out
I did my two-strand twist bigger than normal, (I was too tired to do them my normal size...LOL)! I wasn't to thrilled the way they came out. I wasn't feeling my sides. So I decided to pin the sides back. Who would had thought that doing something so simple could change up a style. I ended up liking it!
Products Used:
 Giovanni Direct Leave-In Conditioner and Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme (I was going for a softer look, so I didn't add any Curly Meringue or Gel)

Two-Strand Twist Out Puff
With this style, I pulled my hair into a puff by using an old Goodie Handband that I doubled up. I used my spray bottle of water to lightly damp my hair, to help me pull my hair back.  What I did different this time around with my puff was that I two-strand twisted the ends at night, and then unravel them in the morning.
Products Used:
 Water, Shea Moistures Curl Enhancing Smoothie, Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue, and Eco Style Olive Oil Gel (on edges)

Same style as the pic above.
Only thing different is that I jazzed it up with one of my daughter's Christmas handbands.

Wash N Go Puff
Call me crazy...but I have no problem doing a Wash N Go Puff during the winter months. For this style, my hair was an old twist-out that I co-washed (no detangling) in the shower.
Products Used:
 Giovanni Direct Leave-In Conditioner, Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme, and Eco Style Olive Oil Gel.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Tiff..I always have told you how much I love the natural look on you. Keep it UP..Luv the Look! (smile)

    ReplyDelete