Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Kinky Confessions: Miss Jessie...I LOVE YOU!!!!

Yeah...I said it! I LOVE MISS JESSIE!!!!

So if you read my blog from yesterday, I took advantage of the great BOGO special that Target had going on yesterday for Miss Jessie's products. I bought an 8oz of the Baby Buttercreme and an 8oz of the Curly Meringue.

Last night I did a dry twist out with the Baby Buttercreme. And I must say...it smelled delicious!!!!! (LOL) But besides the great smell, I loved how a little goes a long well with this product. For each twist, I would just dab my index finger into the creme and that would be just enough!

Here is a pic of the finish product!
*Keep It Kinky*

4 comments:

  1. Love the hair (as always). Is it worth the money? Would you buy it again if it wasn't on promotion? What made these products different/worth more money than other things you've tried.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review. I've tried it before but it just didn't do right for me. Did it make your hair sticky or heavy?

    Seems like the simple stuff and natural oils work better for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Aaron! Great questions! Here go the answers!

    Is it worth the money?
    Heck Yeah!!!!

    Would I buy it again if it wasn't on promotion?
    Probably so...I would have to save and sneak a visit to Target. My hubby would have a heart attack if a bought it at regular price...LOL!

    What made this product different/worth more money than others that I've tried?
    Because my hair is soooooo thick, I need something to help weigh it down a little, (I have so much volume...LOL). When I twist my hair, my twist tend to puff up a little bit. When I added the Baby Buttercreme, my twist didn't puff up at all. Then when I took the twist out, I had the best curl definition ever!
    Now...truth be told, you can get the same look with any other product. So, if you can save your money...by all means...SAVE! But, if you have some change to spare, then I would say INVEST!

    Leslie:
    It wasn't sticky...but a little heavy. But that's a plus for me and my super thick hair...LOL!

    ReplyDelete