Monday, November 21, 2011

Kinky Confessions: My Guilty Pleasures

Good Afternoon to all my Kinky Divas! My name is Tiffany....and I'm a JUNKIE...PRODUCT JUNKIE!
(Group: Hi, Tiffany!!!!!)

People ask me all the time about the products that I use. The truth is, I change just like the weather. Depending on the season and the hair style, is how I determined what products I use on my hair.

Below is a list of items I MUST have....PERIOD!!!!!!

I use this as my regular conditioner. Great for detangling my hair in the shower. Plus, it's very CHEAP!!!


OMG!!!!! The best leave-in conditioner I have used to this date!!! It cost around $8, but it's worth every penny!



Aloe Vera is not just for cuts, burns, and skin care any more. I mainly use this for my twist-outs. It does a great job holding my twist, providing great definition, and my hair is super soft and moisturized!


I use this product for EVERYTHING; wash n go's, twist-outs, puffs, taming my edges, etc!


I use this product for so many different things. I use it to unravel my twist, add shine, and as a spritz ( a spray bottle with water and olive oil; I use this to refresh my puffs and wash n go's).

(In my Katt Williams voice) This right here....this right here...is just as important to me, if not the most important, than the Eco Styler Gel! I use this as my main moisturizer. Right after detangling, SMCES is the product that I ALWAYS put in my hair. What's great about this product is I never have to add more to my hair the next day! A little really does go a long way!

If you know me, then you know my favorite "go to" style is a puff or a high puff. I achieve those styles by using a Goody Ouchless Headband. The best thing about this accessory is that when it's stretched out, you can still use it by doubling it up! You never have to throw it away!



And finally....Earrings! Not just any type of earrings...but big, dazzling, blinged-out earrings! It doesn't matter if you just had a Big Chop or if you are rocking a huge Fro or Twist-Out! Beautiful earrings add that little bit of swag to your natural style!

So now you all know my Guilty Pleasures! What's yours????


*Keep It Kinky*

No comments:

Post a Comment