Monday, November 28, 2011

Twist-Out: Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue

Forgive me because I'm super tired today (first day back to work after a holiday), but this post will be less talk and more hair....LOL!

HAIR STATE
Freshly washed hair

PRODUCTS USED
-Giovanni's Direct Leave In Conditioner
-Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue
-Eco Styler Olive Oil Gel

PRODUCT REVIEW
The Curly Meringue gave me GREAT curl definition. Left my hair feeling soft, smelling good, and gave it a great hold....even on this muggy rainy day, I had no frizz!

CHECK OUT THE PICS BELOW!





4 comments:

  1. You need to contact Miss Jessies and let them know you can be a hair model...lol, but so serious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! This whole journey has been very positive for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girl! It took a lot of research, patients, and understanding...LOL

    ReplyDelete