Sunday, November 27, 2011

Miss Jessie Loves The Kids!

It's official....Miss Jessie got the seal of approval from the hubby!

In my household, Sundays are known as "Hair Day and Night" for my girls.

I have a 7 yr old (Ashlyn) and a 2 yr old (Ava). Both with different textures. Ashlyn has 4b hair and Ava has 3c. Because of the different textures, both girls need different products for different needs.

Tonight I used Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue on Ashlyn's hair. I needed something that would give a good hold for the two strand flat twist and two strand twist that I was doing on her hair.

For Ava, I used Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme. I needed something that would provide good moisture and shine, yet prevent major shrinkage.

OUTCOME
Of course I knew (based off personal experience) that the Curly Meringue would do the job on Ashlyn's. But the shocker was how well the Baby Buttercreme took to Ava's hair. Normally when I do Ava's hair (after being freshly washed) her hair would soak up all moisture and her beautiful long ponytails would shrink up to short "pig tails". But this time, her hair was super soft, very shiny, and this time LITTLE SHRINKAGE!!!!!

Miss Jessie gets the seal of approval from both me and the HUBBY!!!!!

Check out the pics!



2 comments: