Saturday, November 26, 2011

Natural Hair Care....There's an APP for that!

I would first like to start off by saying, "GO BUCKEYES!"

Okay...now that's out of my system....

I decided to search through the Android Market to see if there were any apps for natural hair. Believe it or not, I came across a nice amount. One that caught my eye was called "Curls On The Go" by NaturallyCurly.com ( if you're not hip to the website...get hip)!

I love it! I would recommend this to anyone with an Android or an iPhone! Here are a few reasons why I feel it's the app to have!

1. It tells you what type of hair day to expect based off your hair type and the weather forecast in your area!

2. Recommends products based off your hair type.

3. No need to search for hours on YouTube looking for hair tutorial done by people with your hair type. This app will pull up pics and videos of people with similar hair type.

4. There's a Salon Locator (I didn't see any I was familiar with...but its still great to have that option)!

5. And it provides tips and tricks!

So what are you waiting for???? Download the app! Oh...and did I mention its FREE!!!!

*KEEP IT KINKY*


1 comment: